Saturday, July 12, 2008
1. The toolbar enables you to view the details of an individual action or the entire test flow is
1. Testing toolbar
2. None of the above
3. Action toolbar
4. Test Pane
2. The key that is used to Start/End analog recording mode?
3. To use a specific property to identify your object, but that property is not listed in the properties list. Then how do you identify that object?
1. Add the specific property to the list
2. Use the Default property
3. Use some other property to identify your object
4. The list of test objects and their properties and values are stored in the
1. Object Repository
2. Object Identification
5. To retrieve the current property value of the objects in your application during the run session.
6. Bitmap checkpoint is supported in VB environment.
7. What is the shortcut key that is used for a Standard Checkpoint?
8. To compares the values of the specified property during a run session with the values stored for the same test object property within the test.
2. All the above
3. Output Value
4. Compare the object property
9. You will use the recording mode for an object not recognized by QuickTest.
1. Low-Level Recording Mode
2. Normal recording Mode
3. Analog Mode
10. The statement that calls the recorded analog file is
11. An action can be called by other tests or actions is
1. Call Action
2. Split Action
3. Reusable Action
12. You can replace the page in your Active Screen tab
13. QuickTest adds a checkpoint statement in the Expert View as
1. Check Checkpoint
14. A Checkpoint checks that a text string is displayed within a defined area in a Windows application is
2. Text Area
15. In ActiveX environment an “Accessibility checkpoint” is supported.
16. Can we get the execution time for an action in a Test.
17. The command used to retrieve data from excel sheet is
1. Set ab = Connection("srcfilepath ") , Set ws = ab.getdata(sheetid)
2. Set ab = CreateObject("srcfilepath ") , Set ws = ab.getsheet(sheetid)
3. Set ab = GetObject("srcfilepath") , Set ws = ab.worksheets(sheetid)
18. The method used to get data from HTML Table is
3. GetCellData (Row,Col)
19.The Command used to insert the transactions in test is,
1. StartTransaction(“Name”), EndTransaction(“Name”)
2. Services.StartTransaction "Name", Services.EndTransaction "Name"
3. StartTransaction.services "Name”, EndTransaction.services "Name”
20. A step in which one or more values are captured at a specific point in your test and stored for the duration of the run session is
1. Output Value
3. Active Screen
21. QuickTest can detects an application crash and activate a defined recovery scenario to continue the run session.
22. In Batch Test process, the test list are saved in file format as,
23. The command used to invoke other application from QTP,
4. Both b & c
5. Both a & b
24. Can we add external library files in QTP?
25. The method that explicitly activates the recovery scenario mechanism is,
26. The method used for sending information to the test results.
27. To terminate an application that is not responding we use,
28. The recovery mechanism does not handle triggers that occur in the last step of a test
29. We can add Test object methods, function calls into the Test using
1. Function generator
2. Step generator
3. Object repository
30. The method that adds to the test while implementing Synchronization is
31. The mechanism used to identify objects during run session is
1. Recovery scenario
2. Smart identification
3. Handling object
32. Post-recovery test run options specifies
1. how to continue the run session after QTP identify the event
2. errors while running
3. recovery scenario during a run session
33. The action that can be called multiple times by the test as well as by other tests is called
1. non-reusable action
2. Reusable action
3. External action
34. QuickTest supports virtual object for anolog or low-level recording.
35. The command used to connect with Database is
1. Createobject(“connectivity name”)
2. dbconnect(“connectivity name”)
3. open(“connectivity name”)
4. None of the above
36. The method used to retrieve the folders is
37. The method used to compare 2 XML files is:
38. Can we change name of checkpoint?
39. The QTP script files are stored in the extension of
40. The method used to register the user-defined function with test object is
41. The method used to open the specified URL in a browser is
42. The 3 Parameter types available in data driver is
1. DataTable,Environment,Random number
2. DataTable,random number,unique
43. The method added to the test while parameterizing is
1. get Data (variable, dtGlobalSheet)
2. get DataTable(variable, dtGlobalSheet)
3. Set Data(variable, dtGlobalSheet)
4. Set DataTable(variable, dtGlobalSheet)
44. The length of the array can be get by the method
45. The method used to get the count value of list box or combo box os
46. Can we parameterize the checkpoints properties?
47. In data base check point we can not set the expected value from the test?
48. The checkpoint used to check the alt attribute exists for all relevant objects (such as images) is
1. DataBase CheckPoint
2. Accessibility checkpoint
3. Bitmap checkpoint
4. Standard checkpoint
49. The method used to continue the test execution after getting run-time error is
1. On Error Resume Next
2. On Error Raise Next
3. On Error Next
A Quality Center project is a database for collecting and storing data relevant to a testing process. For QuickTest to access a Quality Center project, you must connect to the local or remote Web server where Quality Center is installed. When QuickTest is connected to Quality Center, you can create tests and save them in your Quality Center project. After you run your tests, you can view the results in Quality Center.
Quality Center helps you maintain a project of all kinds of tests (such as QuickTest tests, business process tests, manual tests, tests created using other Mercury products, and so forth) that cover all aspects of your application's functionality. Each test in your project is designed to fulfill a specified testing requirement of your application. To meet the goals of a project, you organize the tests in your project into unique groups.
You can instruct QuickTest to automatically submit a defect to a Quality Center project for each failed step in your test. You can also manually submit a defect for a specific step to Quality Center directly from within your QuickTest Test Results window. These options are only available when you are connected to a Quality Center project.
When QuickTest is connected to a Quality Center project, you can create new tests in QuickTest and save them directly to your project. To save a test, you give it a descriptive name and associate it with the relevant subject in the test plan tree. This helps you to keep track of the tests created for each subject and to quickly view the progress of test planning and creation. In QuickTest, click Save or choose File > Save to save the test. The Save Test to Quality Center dialog box opens and displays the test plan tree.
The Save Test to Quality Center dialog box opens only when QuickTest is connected to a Quality Center project. To save a test directly in the file system, click the File System button to open the Save QuickTest Test dialog box. You can return to the Save Test to Quality Center project dialog box by clicking the Quality Center button.
When viewing the results of a run session, you can submit any defects detected to a Quality Center project directly from the Test Results window.
To manually submit a defect to Quality Center: or click the Choose Tools > Quality Center ConnectionQuality Center Connection button to connect to a Quality Center project. Choose Tools > Add Defect or click the Add Defect button to open the Add Defect dialog box in the specified Quality Center project. The Add Defect dialog box opens. You can modify the defect information if required. Basic information about the test and any checkpoints (if applicable) is included in the description. Click submit button.
To automatically submit defects to Quality Center: Choose Tools > Options or click the Options button . The Options dialog box opens. Click the Run tab. Select the Submit a defect to Quality Center for each failed step check box.